7.21.2014

They are going to the Temple!

Hermana Maria gave us delicious mangos from her tree! LOVE HER! 
My companion turned 20 this week! I tried to heart attack the room
but I didn't make as many hearts as I thought.....
Haha it is hard to surprise someone that you are with 24/7!
The most delicious birthday dinner for my comp that a member made!




20 AÑOS and a cute cake!

Our investigator Hermano Enrique, from Cuba,
invited us over for a REALLY FANCY DINNER.




This is us "helping him".

A cuban soup Enrique made us!

The first pasta salad I have had in Nicaragua.



My comp accidentally, went the whole day without her name tag.....whoops.

This week has been pretty crazy! We have been running all over the place. We have been in lots of meetings and divisions. We were able to go to Leon and learn from Presidente as well as have interviews with him in our own area. I was able to learn a lot from Presidente this week and I am so grateful for all he does for us, as well as his family. They really take the time to get to know each and everyone of us and support us. I am really grateful for the revelation that he receives and that he shares it with us all. This week I was able to learn how to be more connected with the heavens so that I can help as many ppl as possible here in Nicaragua.

I also had the privilege of working with two more NEW HERMANAS. Both of which are from the states. It was so fun to work with them and animate them to make the VERY BEST of their mission and to take advantage of ever moment. They are both so pilas and I feel so blessed to be able to learn from them. We were able to work a lot on listening to the spirit and inviting it in to the lessons. I know they are going to see miracles throughout their missions. This is the best mission in the world!

Hermana Alan and I have been Running ALL OVER the place to be able to visit all our investigators, recent converts and less actives. We have been really blessed this week to receive several references. I am telling you, references and lessons with members are KEY to having success. All my baptisms in Chinandega have been from references. Thanks to the members we have found several new families and ppl to teach that really are interested in the church. I want to encourage all of you to pray to know which of your friends and family members are ready to accept the Gospel. The Lord is preparing them and He trusts that we will do our part and share the gospel with them. I know there is at least one person in each and every one of your lives that is searching for the truth and you can be the difference. Share what you love with those you LOVE! The Lord will sustain you and help you share what is true with those that are ready to hear it.

3 of my favorite investigators are Enrique, Victor and Maria. Victor and Maria are the cutest family in the entire world. I LOVE THEM with all my heart and they are so prepared. They have come to church two times as well as a ward activity. The members accepted them with open arms and they feel so great in the Lords house. They have a strong faith and a beautiful testimony of the Book of Mormon! I love listening to Victor talk about the Book of Mormon. He loves reading it and is sharing it with all his friends and family. They will be getting baptized this weekend. They need your fervent prayers though. Satan is always working on them and they need the support of faithful prayers. Enrique is their good friend and he is the best. He is from Cuba and is ALWAYS HAPPY!!! I love teaching him because he is intelligent, sincere and searching for the truth. He is a friend to all and LOVED church this Sunday! HE is always taking care of us and even made us a 5 star dinner from Cuba. We had pasta, salad, soup, chicken, rice.... you name it, we ate it haha. Please keep them in your prayers and all the ppl that we haven’t found yet but will this week. That they can be prepared to hear our message and to make changes in their lives.

I love being a missionary! I never want to stop sharing the gospel and I never will!


Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!
Loves,
Hermana Kendall

P.s. My comp turned 20 this week! Woohoo! We had a nice little dinner for her and celebrated today by going shopping....Girls will be girls.

P.p.s. I got news today that Enrique and Corina are going to the temple in AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I couldn’t be happier!! Seriously nothing in this world could make me happier than knowing that they are going to be an eternal family!



No comments:

Post a Comment