9.15.2014

Last Letter from the Mission Field



Well I don’t have much time today but I wanted to send a quick note.
Mostly I just want to express how grateful I am for the chance I have
had to serve the sweet ppl of Nicaragua and my Lord. The mission has
changed my life. I will cherish and remember these moments forever.
Nicaragua will ALWAYS be in my heart. I feel so blessed to have been
able to get to know my Savior better and help the people here get to know
Him as well. The people I have met, the spirit I have felt and the
pure love of Christ that has grown in my heart have changed me for
forever.
I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I know He lives and loves us. I know
this is His work and that nothing is impossible for Him. I love my
sweet brothers and sisters here and cant wait to live with them again
in the eternities. I love being a missionary and will be one for the
rest of my life. Thank you for your love and support.

Because I have been given much I too must give.

Loves!

Hermana Kendall

3 comments:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great mission! http://www.sistermissionaryclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡¡¡¡POR FAVOR LEE!!!! ¡¡¡¡POR FAVOR LEE!!!! ¡¡¡¡POR FAVOR LEE!!!! ¡¡¡¡POR FAVOR LEE!!!!

    Hola chicos, estoy tan feliz que recibí la mía de Mike Fisher. Mi tarjeta de cajero automático en blanco puede retirar $ 2,000 por día. Lo obtuve de Ella la semana pasada y ahora tengo $ 14,000 gratis. El cajero automático en blanco retira el dinero de los cajeros automáticos y no tiene nombre, no se puede rastrear y ahora tengo dinero para el negocio y suficiente dinero para que yo y mi familia vivamos. Estoy muy feliz de haber conocido a Mike Fisher porque Conocí a dos personas antes que ella y se llevaron mi dinero sin saber que eran estafas. Pero ahora estoy feliz. Mike Fisher envió la tarjeta a través de DHL y la recibí en dos días. Obtenga su propia tarjeta de ella ahora que no es como otra estafadora que simula tener la tarjeta de cajero automático. Está entregándola gratis para ayudar a las personas, incluso si es ilegal, pero ayuda mucho y nadie es atrapado. Le agradezco a Mike Fisher porque de repente cambió mi historia. La tarjeta funciona en todos los países excepto Mali y Nigeria. La dirección de correo electrónico de Mike Fisher es blankatm002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete