4.29.2013

Time for a Mission



When I decided to leave on a mission 5 months ago I knew I had just signed up for the hardest thing I will have ever done. And I hadn't even thought about how hard it would be to say goodbye to all my family, friends, students and loved ones. I have been so blessed to be surrounded by the best people all my life. They have helped me become who I am today. I love every memory and moment we share. Saying goodbye is a scary and heartbreaking thing. Although I am very sad to say goodbye I can't wait to say Hello to the people in Nicaragua. I can't wait to fall in love with them like I have with my friends here. I can't wait to share the joy I feel every day because of the Gospel with my brothers and sisters in Nicaragua. Because I have been given much I too must give. I know it will be a great reunion when I return and am reunited with all my loved ones. Right now I am locking them in my heart to keep safe while I serve the Lord. I have already felt my heart grow 2 sizes bigger to fit all the people I will meet in Nicaragua. I love my Lord, I know this is the true church and that is why I must serve.

I can't say thank you enough for all the love I felt from everyone! I think I may be the luckiest girl in the world to be surrounded by such incredible people. God be with you til we meet again!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! i am going to the same mission except i leave in september to the mexico mtc! can't wait to meet you! my blog is sisterwhitneyrogers.wordpress.com!

    ReplyDelete